You have 3 secure payment options:
- If you choose the automatic shopping cart, we use Australia's leading payment gateway, eWay®. We chose this as the safest, quickest and easiest method of payment for immediate payment & delivery.
- You can telephone us on 1800 800 251 with your order and your credit card details for us to process for you (via eWay®).
- We can provide you with an invoice with our company bank account details for you to direct deposit into. Your order will be dispatched after the funds have cleared (usually 3 working days).
Sorry, but we do not send products on account.
What is eWay®?
eWay® is Australia's largest secure payment gateway provider - not only chosen by us, but also numerous household names who sell their products over the internet too.
It is an Australian company with its infrastructure here in Australia.
In layman's terms, they provide the secure online credit card payment system that talks directly to Visa/Mastercard, without letting us (eSuckle.com) have any access whatsoever to your credit card details. Look for the "https://" in the web address bar and the little padlock that indicates a secure webpage when you are prompted for your credit card details to complete the transaction.
Please Note: It costs you nothing extra to use eWay® when you purchase our products.
How do I use eWay®?
You don't need to do anything - it's an automatic process securely built into the shopping cart.
Is eWay® secure?
eWAY® is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant. By being fully approved under the highest level of compliance you can be assured that your credit card details remain secure throughout the whole transaction.
As an online credit card processor, eWAY® is subject to standards imposed on the industry by major card issuers such as Visa and MasterCard. The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) is a set of guidelines developed by heavyweights such as American Express, JCB, MasterCard and Visa to help organisations that process card payments prevent credit card fraud, hacking and various other security issues. A company processing, storing, or transmitting credit card numbers must be PCI DSS compliant - as eWAY® is.
So in summary:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by eSuckle.com or any outside party.
- Your transaction is performed under a 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY®'s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY® is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY® at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the Bank merchant account held by eSuckle.com.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
What information is exchanged between eSuckle.com and eWay®?
Does it cost anything for me to use eWay®?
What if I don't want to pay online, eWay® or not?
No problems. We can provide you with an invoice with our company bank account details for you to direct debit into. Your order will be dispatched after the funds have cleared. However, it takes longer to process offline orders (3-5 working days) so we recommend you use the secure eWay® facility we have provided.
Who do I contact if I have a question about a product I purchased on SafetyVideoShop.com.au with credit card?
Please email or call us on 1800 800 251 with any questions regarding items you have purchased on eSuckle.com, regardless of the payment method you used. For actual billing questions for your eWay® purchases on eSuckle.com, please contact eWay® directly.
If I have purchased online with eWay® and need to return the item, can I get a refund from eSuckle.com?
Absolutely. Please see our returns policy.
If you have any further questions please contact us.